Aloha Friday Deals Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
- The “Aloha Friday Deals Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any U.S. resident eighteen (18) years-of-age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Hawaii, Inc., licensee of KKOL-FM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- There will be a total of up to five (5) Prize winners per week (one (1) per day that there is a giveaway) during the Contest Period. The Contest will be conducted only on weeks that there is a “new” Aloha Friday Deal (the “Contest Period”) for which Radio Station will be giving away prizes for that specific deal. On such days a giveaway is permitted during the Contest Period, between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. HST (“Contest Hours”), the Radio Station on-air announcer will ask for the 9th caller to call KKOL-FM at 808-296-1079 when the “Call to Action” from the on-air jock is given during the Contest Hours. The Radio Station on-air announcer will announce the prize for that day before listeners are instructed to call in (“Prize of the Day”). The winner will be notified at the time of calling Radio Station that he or she is the winner.
- There are up to five (5) Prize winners for each week. Each Prize has an approximate retail value of $5 to $50. The Prize winners may have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within thirty (30) days of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winners grant permission to the use of their names, likeness, pictures, portraits, hometowns, service marks, voices, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Prize will be available for winners to pick up at the Radio Station’s office at 1160 North King St., 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI 96817 Monday thru Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. after all required proof and documentation is received. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
- To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to kat[email protected] upon the conclusion of the Contest.